Alliance member services are:
• Day-to-day support and advice on maximising your membership from a dedicated Relationship Manager
• Free website listing within our online members directory, enabling potential clients to find your contact details and make enquiries directly to your business
• Raise your companies profile within the local business community by speaking at events
• Network with local companies at formal and social events, make contacts and share business opportunities
• Policy and lobbying at local and national Government level.
• Discover more about local issues that affect your business
• Influence and promote the interests of the professional services sector in the Black Country and the region
• Monthly e-newsletter with topical updates and news
• Access to member only offers, services and discounts – including an online directory
• Access to Future Alliance, an exciting addition to Alliance 4 the Black Country:
Formed in September 2009, Future Alliance is a networking initiative aimed to promote the Black Country's professional sector by bringing together high fliers and future leaders; providing opportunities to build and develop relationships with likeminded people.
In joining the Alliance, you also join the Black Country Chamber of Commerce and have access to all of their offers and services.
The Black Country Chamber of Commerce is an organisation owned and led by its members, offering a wide range of business support services, and networking opportunities, to enable owners and managers to maximise their business potential.
The Black Country Chamber of Commerce has adopted a strap line of 'Belong, Connect, Communicate' to help us reach our aim of helping to double the size of the Black Country economy by 2023.
Belong: Our members, the business community and our people are a team committed to making the Black Country great for business.
Connect: We are passionate about business and dedicated to customer success.
Communicate: We listen. We inspire. We resolve.
Some of the key benefits available to your business are:
Somewhere To Turn - Belong
• Relationship Manager - Have somewhere to turn when you are looking for a new supplier, want information on the latest funding or want an answer to any business related query. You can also keep updated on the latest news and information via our tailored email bulletins.
• Have Your Say - We work with our members to shape the local and national agenda in areas such as skills, competitiveness, visitor economy and transport to ensure that your say leads to better business.
• International Business Advice - Our International Trade Team can give you free advice and practical support to help you grow your business overseas. Chamber members can also get up to 50% discount on mandatory export documentation.
• Training and Apprenticeships - We can help you find an appropriate training or apprenticeship scheme to suit your employee needs.
• We work alongside our stakeholders to make sure our members have access to different business support opportunities. This includes the Black Country LEP, Growth Hub, Business Growth Service and Local Authorities.
Services - Connect
• Legal Helpline - Free 24/7 helpline for advice on employment law, tax, property, compliance and regulation.
• Legal Expenses Insurance - Free insurance including employment, employment compensation awards, tax protection, property, compliance and regulation and employees' extra protection. Chamber members are automatically covered if you have less than 200 employees.
• Commercial Documents Service - Access a free legal guide and download legal documents.
• HR Documents - Free and discounted HR documents and services including personalised contracts of employment and internet based recruitment service.
• Chamber Energy Solutions - Find smarter ways to reduce both energy consumption and associated costs.
• Chamber Roadside Assistance - Up to 61% discount on Roadside Assistance.
• Childcare Voucher Scheme - Typical saving of almost £1,000 a year. Minimal employer admin and free phone helpline.
• Export Documentation Service - 50% discount on mandatory export documentation.
• B lack Country Property Availability - Chamber Members get an additional discount of 1 month at 50% on all quoted principal rents.
Promote Your Company - Connect and Communicate
• Online Directory - Free access and listing on the online members directory.
• Prosper and Online News Articles - Free editorial in the news section of the website and members' magazine, Prosper. If you would like to send a press release to us please email
• Events PassPort and Exhibitions - Purchase a networking PassPort to gain free access to all PassPort events. Exhibit at Chamber exhibitions which usually attract around 200 delegates.
• Chamber App - We are currently developing a new Chamber App which will provide access to information, business opportunities, the members directory and news through an app service.
• Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities - Many opportunities are available to promote your business through sponsorship and advertising.
Keep updated on the latest information - Communicate
• Regular Email Bulletins - E-Bulletin, Policy Bulletin, Export Bulletin, Training Bulletin and Events Bulletin.
Black Country Chamber of Commerce Website www.blackcountrychamber.co.uk